WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Thirroul bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Thirroul Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Thirroul.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Thirroul bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Thirroul bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Thirroul home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Thirroul bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Thirroul bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Thirroul bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve great worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a significant aspect for determining on design, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and model of the restoration, with no main physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Thirroul bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.