WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Thornleigh bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Thornleigh Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Thornleigh.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Thornleigh bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Thornleigh bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Thornleigh home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Thornleigh bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Thornleigh bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Thornleigh bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Calculating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a significant reason for deciding on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and run your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Thornleigh bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.