WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Toongabbie bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Toongabbie Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Toongabbie.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Toongabbie bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Toongabbie bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Toongabbie home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Toongabbie bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Toongabbie bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Toongabbie bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration fees
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and model of the reconstruction, with no main physical alterations, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom restoration will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Toongabbie bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.