WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ultimo bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ultimo Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ultimo.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ultimo bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ultimo bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ultimo home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ultimo bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ultimo bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ultimo bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial importance to your household. In this cost example we look into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling costs
- Assessing your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a important aspect for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and model of the restoration, with no vital physical changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ultimo bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.