WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Upper North Shore bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Upper North Shore Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Upper North Shore.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Upper North Shore bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Upper North Shore bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Upper North Shore home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Upper North Shore
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Upper North Shore bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Upper North Shore bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Upper North Shore bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration charges
- Estimating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or continue the refresh a largely improving update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no vital physical revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Upper North Shore bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.