WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Vaucluse bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Vaucluse Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Vaucluse.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Vaucluse bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Vaucluse bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Vaucluse home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Vaucluse bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Vaucluse bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Vaucluse bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial worth to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Assessing your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a significant factor for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or keep the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and design of the restoration, with no vital structural changes, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Vaucluse bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.