WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Villawood bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Villawood Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Villawood.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Villawood bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Villawood bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Villawood home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Villawood bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Villawood bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Villawood bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can improve substantial worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or keep the renovate a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and model of the renovation, with no main physical revisions, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and run your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Villawood bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.