WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Vineyard bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Vineyard Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Vineyard.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Vineyard bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Vineyard bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Vineyard home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Vineyard bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Vineyard bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Vineyard bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge lower around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mostly improving update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and model of the restoration, with no vital structural alterations, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Vineyard bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.