WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wahroonga bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wahroonga Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wahroonga.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wahroonga bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wahroonga bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wahroonga home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wahroonga bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wahroonga bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wahroonga bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost model we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling fees
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and design of the renovation, with no great structural alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wahroonga bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.