WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Waitara bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Waitara Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Waitara.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Waitara bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Waitara bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Waitara home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Waitara bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Waitara bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Waitara bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can add considerable worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration costs
- Calculating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and model of the renovation, with no major structural changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Waitara bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.