WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wallacia bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wallacia Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wallacia.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wallacia bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wallacia bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wallacia home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wallacia bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wallacia bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wallacia bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Estimating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a important factor for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and outline of the restoration, with no major structural revisions, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wallacia bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.