WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Warwick Farm bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Warwick Farm Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Warwick Farm.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Warwick Farm bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Warwick Farm bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Warwick Farm home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Warwick Farm
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Warwick Farm bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Warwick Farm bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Warwick Farm bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add great value to your home. In this cost guide we look into the array of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and design of the renovation, with no major physical alterations, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Warwick Farm bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.