WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Waterfall bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Waterfall Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Waterfall.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Waterfall bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Waterfall bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Waterfall home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Waterfall bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Waterfall bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Waterfall bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or keep the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and plan of the remodelling, with no great structural revisions, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and run your venture fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Waterfall bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.