WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Waterloo bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Waterloo Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Waterloo.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Waterloo bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Waterloo bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Waterloo home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Waterloo bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Waterloo bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Waterloo bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable value to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of possible costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a considerable factor for determining on design, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that require added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and plan of the renovation, with no great physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Waterloo bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.