WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Waverley bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Waverley Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Waverley.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Waverley bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Waverley bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Waverley home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Waverley bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Waverley bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Waverley bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration charges
- Estimating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and run your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Waverley bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.