WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Waverton bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Waverton Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Waverton.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Waverton bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Waverton bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Waverton home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Waverton bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Waverton bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Waverton bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add substantial importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a significant reason for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to charge under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and design of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allocate around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Waverton bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.