WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wedderburn bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wedderburn Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wedderburn.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wedderburn bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wedderburn bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wedderburn home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wedderburn bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wedderburn bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wedderburn bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling costs
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant factor for deciding on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or carry on the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wedderburn bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.