WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wentworth Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wentworth Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wentworth Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wentworth Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wentworth Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wentworth Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Wentworth Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wentworth Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wentworth Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wentworth Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration charges
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important aspect for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and outline of the remodelling, with no great physical changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wentworth Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.