WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Werrington County bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Werrington County Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Werrington County.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Werrington County bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Werrington County bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Werrington County home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Werrington County
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Werrington County bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Werrington County bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Werrington County bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a important reason for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and design of the reconstruction, with no major physical changes, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Werrington County bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.