WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Werrington Downs bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Werrington Downs Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Werrington Downs.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Werrington Downs bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Werrington Downs bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Werrington Downs home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Werrington Downs
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Werrington Downs bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Werrington Downs bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Werrington Downs bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial worth to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation costs
- Assessing your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and design of the restoration, with no great physical revisions, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom renovation will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Werrington Downs bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.