WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading West Hoxton bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your West Hoxton Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout West Hoxton.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional West Hoxton bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a West Hoxton bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your West Hoxton home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing West Hoxton
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional West Hoxton bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified West Hoxton bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted West Hoxton bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial value to your home. In this cost model we look into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation charges
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a significant reason for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a handful of items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the renovation, with no vital physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in West Hoxton bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.