WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading West Pennant Hills bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your West Pennant Hills Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout West Pennant Hills.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional West Pennant Hills bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a West Pennant Hills bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your West Pennant Hills home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing West Pennant Hills
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional West Pennant Hills bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified West Pennant Hills bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted West Pennant Hills bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial worth to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration charges
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Want new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no vital structural alterations, allow around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in West Pennant Hills bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.