WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading West Pymble bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your West Pymble Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout West Pymble.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional West Pymble bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a West Pymble bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your West Pymble home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing West Pymble
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional West Pymble bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified West Pymble bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted West Pymble bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable importance to your household. In this cost guide we look into the range of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and design of the reconstruction, with no major physical changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in West Pymble bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.