WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading West Ryde bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your West Ryde Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout West Ryde.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional West Ryde bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a West Ryde bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your West Ryde home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing West Ryde
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional West Ryde bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified West Ryde bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted West Ryde bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance substantial value to your household. In this cost guide we look into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Estimating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant reason for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no great physical revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in West Ryde bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.