WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Western Sydney bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Western Sydney Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Western Sydney.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Western Sydney bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Western Sydney bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Western Sydney home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Western Sydney
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Western Sydney bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Western Sydney bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Western Sydney bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of potential costs connected with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation costs
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a significant aspect for determining on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and design of the renovation, with no main physical revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Western Sydney bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.