WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Westleigh bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Westleigh Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Westleigh.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Westleigh bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Westleigh bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Westleigh home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Westleigh bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Westleigh bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Westleigh bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a significant reason for determining on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and design of the remodelling, with no major physical alterations, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Westleigh bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.