WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Westmead bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Westmead Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Westmead.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Westmead bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Westmead bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Westmead home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Westmead bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Westmead bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Westmead bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve substantial worth to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable factor for determining on design, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no great physical revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Westmead bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.