WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wetherill Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wetherill Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wetherill Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wetherill Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wetherill Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wetherill Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Wetherill Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wetherill Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wetherill Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wetherill Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a significant factor for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no major physical alterations, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wetherill Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.