WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Whalan bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Whalan Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Whalan.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Whalan bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Whalan bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Whalan home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Whalan bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Whalan bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Whalan bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance great worth to your home. In this cost guide we look into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no main physical changes, allot around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Whalan bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.