WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Willmot bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Willmot Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Willmot.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Willmot bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Willmot bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Willmot home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Willmot bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Willmot bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Willmot bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a important aspect for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and plan of the restoration, with no major structural changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Willmot bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.