WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Willoughby bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Willoughby Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Willoughby.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Willoughby bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Willoughby bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Willoughby home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Willoughby bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Willoughby bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Willoughby bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a important factor for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and plan of the reconstruction, with no main structural alterations, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Willoughby bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.