WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Willoughby East bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Willoughby East Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Willoughby East.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Willoughby East bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Willoughby East bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Willoughby East home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Willoughby East
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Willoughby East bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Willoughby East bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Willoughby East bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable value to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a important aspect for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mainly improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and model of the renovation, with no major physical alterations, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Willoughby East bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.