WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Windsor bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Windsor Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Windsor.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Windsor bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Windsor bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Windsor home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Windsor bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Windsor bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Windsor bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Washroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we look into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction fees
- Calculating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a important reason for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mainly improving update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and design of the renovation, with no great structural alterations, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and run your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Windsor bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.