WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Windsor Downs bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Windsor Downs Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Windsor Downs.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Windsor Downs bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Windsor Downs bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Windsor Downs home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Windsor Downs
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Windsor Downs bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Windsor Downs bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Windsor Downs bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important reason for determining on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and plan of the remodelling, with no great physical alterations, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom renovation will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Windsor Downs bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.