WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Winston Hills bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Winston Hills Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Winston Hills.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Winston Hills bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Winston Hills bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Winston Hills home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Winston Hills
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Winston Hills bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Winston Hills bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Winston Hills bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great worth to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of potential costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation fees
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important reason for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mostly improving update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and design of the remodelling, with no great physical alterations, allow around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Winston Hills bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.