WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wolli Creek bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wolli Creek Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wolli Creek.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wolli Creek bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wolli Creek bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wolli Creek home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Wolli Creek
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wolli Creek bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wolli Creek bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wolli Creek bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial value to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant reason for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and model of the restoration, with no main physical changes, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your project fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wolli Creek bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.