WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Wollstonecraft bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Wollstonecraft Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Wollstonecraft.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Wollstonecraft bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Wollstonecraft bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Wollstonecraft home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Wollstonecraft bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Wollstonecraft bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Wollstonecraft bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a important reason for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no vital physical revisions, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Wollstonecraft bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.