WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Woodcroft bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Woodcroft Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Woodcroft.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Woodcroft bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Woodcroft bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Woodcroft home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Woodcroft bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Woodcroft bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Woodcroft bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add great importance to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Assessing your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a significant reason for deciding on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no major physical revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Woodcroft bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.