WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Woollahra bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Woollahra Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Woollahra.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Woollahra bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Woollahra bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Woollahra home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Woollahra bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Woollahra bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Woollahra bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can add great importance to your home. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no main structural revisions, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Woollahra bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.