WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Woolloomooloo bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Woolloomooloo Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Woolloomooloo.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Woolloomooloo bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Woolloomooloo bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Woolloomooloo home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Woolloomooloo bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Woolloomooloo bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Woolloomooloo bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or keep the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and model of the restoration, with no main structural alterations, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Woolloomooloo bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.