WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Woolwich bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Woolwich Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Woolwich.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Woolwich bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Woolwich bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Woolwich home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Woolwich bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Woolwich bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Woolwich bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a important aspect for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and outline of the remodelling, with no vital physical alterations, allot around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Woolwich bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.