WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Woronora Heights bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Woronora Heights Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Woronora Heights.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Woronora Heights bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Woronora Heights bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Woronora Heights home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Woronora Heights
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Woronora Heights bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Woronora Heights bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Woronora Heights bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial worth to your home. In this cost example we look into the array of potential costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a few items or continue the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no major structural revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and run your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom renovation will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Woronora Heights bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.