WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Yagoona bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Yagoona Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Yagoona.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Yagoona bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Yagoona bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Yagoona home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Yagoona bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Yagoona bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Yagoona bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a important aspect for choosing on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and design of the restoration, with no great structural revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom restoration will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Yagoona bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.