WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Yarrawarrah bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Yarrawarrah Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Yarrawarrah.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Yarrawarrah bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Yarrawarrah bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Yarrawarrah home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Yarrawarrah bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Yarrawarrah bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Yarrawarrah bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great value to your home. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and design of the renovation, with no major structural changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Yarrawarrah bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.