WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Yennora bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Yennora Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Yennora.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Yennora bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Yennora bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Yennora home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Yennora bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Yennora bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Yennora bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add considerable value to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of possible costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and design of the restoration, with no main physical revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Yennora bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.