WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Zetland bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Zetland Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Zetland.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Zetland bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Zetland bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Zetland home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Zetland bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Zetland bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Zetland bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important reason for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and plan of the restoration, with no main physical alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Zetland bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.